Let’s join forces and help young adults who are victims of abuse, neglect and homelessness in our community today!
- Learn more and schedule an on-site presentation where we bring the facts to you.
- Plan a corporate “Day of Giving” and let staff use a work day as an opportunity to volunteer with the JourneyUP Mentor Project.
- Share your dedication to helping children with customers and clients. Dedicate a day where a portion of your sales goes to support these children.
- Challenge your friends, family, coworkers to meet a goal with a fundraiser, donation drive or event. This could be anything from a 5K Run with your neighborhood to a formal ticketed dinner complete with lobster. We challenge you to find a fundraiser that best fits your interests.
- Sponsor an event. Share your name, your brand and your goodwill with the community.
- Discover opportunities to volunteer or attend a club meeting. Our volunteer club locations are currently in Ogden, Salt Lake City and Utah Valley.
To learn more, contact Gina Barker, Development Director, at email@example.com or 801-747-2201.